Saturday 27 October 2012

Adjourning!


Hello everyone!  So soon another 8 weeks has rolled by and as usual, we have been very supportive of one another.  However, i need to mention the fact that I have been able to come this far  because you have always being there with your unflinching support, therefore, I am saying, from the bottom of my heart, a very BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL for always being there for me.  I will always cherish your supports, your probing questions and insightful comments, and as we move into our specializations I hope we will still keep in touch to share new ideas as we journey through.

1 comment:

  1. The feelings are mutual!! These eight weeks have flown by so easily thanks to the continuous support and encouragement from you and our other colleagues. I appreciate your ideas, and insights and want to wish you luck in your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete